With more than 25 years working in medicine, Dr Julia Sevi offers a distinctive combination of Aesthetic, Anti-Ageing and Preventative Medicine that work in harmony with the body, helping to stimulate health, regeneration and repair.
Devoted to treating the underlying cause rather than simply “papering over cracks”, she founded Aesthetic Health in 2008 to create a unique clinic offering a discreet, specialised environment that combines advanced scientific aesthetic treatments and innovative anti-ageing medicine with a holistic philosophy. Renowned as a perfectionist, she is committed to achieving exceptional results using keen attention to detail and an artistic eye, while safeguarding exemplary standards of patient care and safety.
Continually striving to offer the best to her patients, Dr Julia stays at the cutting edge of evidence based Aesthetic Medicine travelling internationally to bring home the most scientifically effective treatments.
Her particular areas of interest are prevention of ageing, creating the most natural-looking result, regenerative treatments including Ultherapy, Carboxytherapy and PRP, and scar resolution which she practices through FaceForward, the charity she established in 2012 to provide for and research treatment of scars.
She is a Key Opinion leader in the field of Aesthetics, working with Advisory Boards, Steering Groups and training, mentoring and appraising Aesthetic Physicians.
Dr Sevi studied Western Medicine in UK and Acupuncture and Chinese Medicine in China, returning to work in General Practice where she developed a particular interest in skin health. In tandem with her NHS medical career, she developed private clinics where she could offer more comprehensive care, co-founding the Good Health Centre with her husband in 1993 as a centre for Integrated Medicine before launching Aesthetic Health in 2008. Together the sister clinics offer a harmonious mix of treatments for complete health.
- MBChB, MBCAM, DipHyp, BAcC
- Botulinum Toxin Therapy: Botox/Vistabel/Xeomin/Boccuture
- Fillers: Juvederm Ultra, Voluma, Restylane, Restylane Vital, Teosyal, Belotero, Radiesse
- Platelet Rich Plasma
- Medical Skin Needling
- RioBlush Carboxytherapy (Trainer)
- Tripollar Radiofrequency (Trainer)
- Glycolic & TCA Peels
- Obagi Skincare & Blue Peels
- Laser Core of Knowledge
- Cutera Laser Training
- General Medical Council
- British Medical Association
- British College of Aesthetic Medicine
- British Medical Laser Association
- WOSIAM (World Society Interdisciplinary Anti-Aging Medicine)
- Royal Society of Medicine
- British Holistic Medical Association
- British Acupuncture Council
- Medical Protection Society